Business Law Attorneys
A Professional Corporation of Attorneys & Counselors at Law in Colorado and Wisconsin
Business Law

Business law, also known as 'commercial law', is the body of law the governs all business entities, their transactions and the way they do business. It deals with diverse areas like setting up corporations, partnerships and limited partnerships, corporate contracts, it determines who is legally liable for debt incurred by the business, essentially anything holds businesses accountable before the law and the public. Before going into business for youself, you will need a sound legal advisor to inform you on the the proper steps to take. For customized legal advice regarding your business, please contact us by filling out the form on the right.

If you're opening or run a business in the State of Colorado, you know that business laws here are tricky. So whether you're considering starting a business or if you're winding down a business or if you're thinking about letting go a difficult employee, having someone on your side to make sure your interests are protected is essential--and is the first place you should call. We can make sure that you stay informed on any and all laws that might affect your business, including antitrust and deceptive trade practices among many others. wants to be your go to law firm in the State of Wisconsin. Our top priority is the best interests of our clients, and that means that no matter where you are, we are here to help your business succeed. Having the correct legal groundwork is essential to preparing your company for growth. We can make sure that you understand your rights and responsibilities, how to avoid legal liabilities, how to best protect your assets, and how to keep your taxes low as possible.

Meeting with Business Attorney

Protecting Trade Secrets

Alter Ego (Business Law)

Bad Faith & Fraud


Unfair Business Practices

Business Litigation

Trade Secrets

Selecting a Business Attorney


Contact Us

Contact one of our attorneys by calling (866) 463-2946 or by submitting this form.